These mini Mascarpone cheesecakes are made with homemade raspberry jam filling. Just the perfect magical blend with this rich Italian, creamy buttery flavored soft cheese. Add a Fillo base into the mix, and you have a match made in heaven. So delicate to the touch, but simply extravagant on the lips.
*Tip: Make ahead and store frozen in the Fillo shells box. When company comes over you have the perfect mini cheesecake dessert to serve to guests! Remove from freezer and heat at 200 Degrees F for about 5 minutes until soft. Top with hazelnut spread or Nutella chocolate and fresh fruit or simply just whipped cream.
- 2 boxes of mini Fillo shells
- 4 oz. whipped cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 oz. Mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup sugar or Xylitol
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- Jar of fresh jam of your choice ( I used raspberry) - using ½ tsp. per serving
- Preheat oven at 325 degrees.
- Using an electric mixer, beat on medium the cream cheese, Mascarpone cheese, and sugar in a large bowl until smooth, occasionally scrapping down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula. Beat in the lemon juice and vanilla. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until mixture is full blended.
- Prepare mini muffin tin by spraying with cooking spray. Add Fillo shells to the 12-mini muffin pan.
- With a ½ tsp. measuring spoon, scoop ½ tsp. of jam into each Fillo shell.
- With a 1 tsp. measuring spoon, scoop 1 tsp. of the cheesecake mixture into each Fillo shell.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Top with ½ tsp. Nutella, hazelnut spread, fruit and/or whipped cream.