Coupons for discounts and free goodies! These are valuable sources I use or have used in my healthy living life so I created this page for you to find them directly too!
We all love free stuff and saving money. But sometimes free and cheap isn’t always of value. I think of my kids with that one.
They always want a toy and usually when there is a freebie one or dollar store figurine given to them, it breaks within 2.0 seconds. Lesson learned. Little did we know this life lesson started when we were first born.
I’ll admit – I have an authentic Louis Vuitton handbag that I adore! Funny thing is I swore I would never buy one. I didn’t want to be labeled with branded things.
But I would spend money year after year on handbags that would break and slowly disintegrate and I needed a wiser alternative. I ended up spending $30-$80 on a new handbag each year. Hasn’t happened with Loui!
I have had it for six years and it is still as sturdy as ever. And I use it EVERY day holding things that feel like weights inside.
My purse is the one of the main valuable items in my life that I purchased full price for. The rest I search for discounts, coupons and make purchases when they are on sale or have free month subscriptions and trials if at all possible.
So how do you know the good and healthy stuff in the kitchen and in everyday life? The valuable stuff that will make your life better and won’t break or make you break… like a… Loui?!
That is what this list is for. A list of my favorite items that I cherish and adore. The items that make life run more smoothly. The substances in everyday life that promote health and wellness.
I found discounts all over and will continue to update this list as I find coupons that will be of value to you on your healthy living journey!
This post contains affiliate links in which I receive a small commission if you buy from them. If you click on the link there is no additional cost to you and I only share items that I personally highly recommend.
Healthy Food & Gadgets: Coupons and Discounts
- Thrive Market- Extra 25% Off– Is an online place to shop for favorite organic and non-GMO brands at up to 50% off. They deliver direct to your door so you can shop in the comfort of your home! Click here to get an extra 25% OFF your first order + a 30 day free trial membership when you sign up at Thrive Market! (Valid on orders $49+, max $20 discount).
- Amazon Fresh- 30-day FREE Trial– This is an online food delivery service through Amazon! You can order unlimited amounts of groceries for $14.99 per month, even dairy and refrigerated items. The prices are fantastic. Try it today by clicking here.
- Amazon Pantry- 30-day FREE Trial– This online service allows you to order all your pantry items and everyday essentials at a discounted price. This effortless online store is a part of Amazon. Prime Pantry members get free shipping on all orders over $10. Click here to learn more.
- Butcher Box- FREE Organic and Grass-fed Meat- – The #1 place for organic and grass-fed meat! Butcher Box is a monthly subscription service that delivers an awesome selection of hormone and antibiotic free cuts direct to your door, including 100% grass-fed and grass-finished beef, free range organic chicken and heritage breed pork. Click here to see recent specials on Butcher Box meat.
- Vital Choice Wild Seafood & Organic Fare- Free Shipping On Orders Over $99!– Vital Choice is the #1 trusted source for the world’s finest Wild Seafood & Organic Fare. Their sustainable seafood is harvested from healthy wild fisheries and farms.
- Smoothie Box- FLASH SALE : Receive $20 OFF your first box when you order today!– Smoothie Box is ready-to-blend smoothie packets made of organic fruits and vegetables! Each variety box contains 20 base smoothie packets that come in 4 different flavors: Cacao, Green, Clementine and Berry. They also has available to customize your own box with your desired flavors! Add your favorite liquid and customize the blends by enhancing them with supplements and add-ins. Each packet ends up being under $2 per serving which is far less expensive than getting a smoothie at a local smoothie shop!
- Home Chef Meal Delivery – $30 off first order and $10 off second order– A meal delivery service that caters to gluten-free, low carb and more. Home Chef is a weekly subscription service that makes it easy to cook the freshest ingredients from the comforts of your home. They offer 9+ new recipes each week with an average order size of $59. Orders are for 2 servings and can be doubled or tripled for more servings. Use this link for your discount!