– Corn Flake Cereal – coconut oil – maple syrup – cocoa powder – milk chocolate chips – unsweetened coconut flakes – Jordan Almonds or Candy Coated Chocolate Eggs
– Add 4 cups of corn flake cereal to a Zip-lock bag and seal the bag. Using a rolling pin roll over the bag until the flakes are crushed.
– Microwave in a small bowl ½ cup milk chocolate chips and coconut oil for 30-45 seconds until melted. Blend to fully melt.
– In a large bowl combine the crushed corn flake cereal, melted chocolate and coconut oil, cocoa powder, maple syrup and coconut flakes until combined.
– Distribute mixture to 12 Muffin cups or lined muffin tin. Press down and make a hole or "nest" in the center to add the Jordan Almonds. Add three almonds to each muffin cup then refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set.