10-Minute Pineapple Guava Bread (gluten-free)
Forget needing any refined sugars to this healthy pineapple guava bread! Blender ready and prepared in as little as 10 minutes! Such an easy recipe sweetened with Feijoa, or pineapple guava and coconut sugar!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time50 mins
Total Time1 hr
- 1 1/2 cups of Gluten Free Flour prefer Cup4Cup brand or White Spelt Flour
- 1/2 cup of Almond Meal Flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 Tablespoons of coocnut oil melted
- 1/2 cup of coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 2 cups of pineapple guava fruit pealed
- 1/2 cup of butter room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons of honey
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease or spray 1 8 x 4 loaf pan.
Prepare the pineapple guava by cutting each in half and scooping out the insides or peel off the skins. Add to a blender the peeled pineapple guava, egg, egg yolk, vanilla, melted coconut oil. Blend until smooth.
In a medium size mixing bowl add the Gluten Free Flour, Almond Meal Flour, baking soda, baking powder, Himalayan salt, coconut sugar. Mix together and then pour in the wet pineapple guava mixture. Combine well.
Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake about 50 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in comes out clean.
Remove from the oven and cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Then invert on to cooling rack and let cool almost completely.
In a mixer, whip together honey and butter. Serve with the honey butter.