Breakfast Quiche With Kale, Feta & Sweet Peppers
The fluffiest quiche recipe ever!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time45 mins
Total Time55 mins
- 1 frozen gluten-free pie crust
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1 red or yellow pepper diced finely
- ¾ cup non fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup feta
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ¼ teaspoon Himalayan salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup gluten-free flour
- thyme for garnish
Preheat oven 325 degrees F. Spray an 8 by 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Place pie crust in baking dish or as instructed on the box.
Layer the bottom of your quiche with kale and peppers.
In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, feta and mozzarella cheese. Add flour, salt and black pepper. Mix on medium speed for about 1 minute or until well blended. Pour the egg mixture over the baking dish that is filled with vegetables.
Bake about 45 minutes until set. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with thyme.