Chewy Almond Butter Bars
Almond butter bars made with a few simple healthy ingredients! These gluten-free granola bars are chewy and packed with healthy omega fats.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 1 cup gluten-free flour mix
- 1/3 cup Turbinado Sugar or coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade jam I like Trader Joe's Seville Orange Marmalade Jam
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted almond butter
- 1/3 cup finely chopped almonds
- 2 tablespoons Chia Seeds
Preheat oven 350 degrees F. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, olive oil, sugar and jam. Add salt and almond butter and blend well. Add gluten-free flour, chia seeds and almonds till everything is combined.
Grease a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Spread the mixture evenly throughout the entire pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until golden.