Fudgy Avocado Chocolate Pudding
If you love to indulge in fudge and chocolate pudding then you will love this ultra-fudgy avocado chocolate pudding recipe! It is less guilty, dairy-free, thick and fudgy, and made with loads of healthy omega-3 fats and antioxidant-rich chocolate to boost brain power!
Prep Time15 mins
Chill Time1 hr
Total Time1 hr 15 mins
- 3 cups avocado about 3 very large avocados
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1 cup chocolate chips or vegan chocolate chunks
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Paste or vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup plant-based milk such as almond milk, cashew milk or coconut milk
- whipped cream for topping (such as Truwhip)
In a food processor add the avocados, cocoa powder, vanilla, salt, maple syrup, and milk. Blend until smooth.
In a small microwavable bowl, heat the chocolate chips (or chocolate chunks) in the microwave for about 1 minute and stir until smooth and melted. Pour into the food processor. Blend again until smooth and creamy.
Scoop the avocado pudding into 6 small bowls and refrigerate until cold, about 1 hour before serving. Top with whipped cream right before serving.
Serving: 6g | Calories: 338kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 90mg | Potassium: 477mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 175IU | Vitamin C: 7.7mg | Calcium: 82mg | Iron: 1.4mg