– zucchini – eggs – gluten free bread crumbs – Parmesan cheese – gluten free flour – Italian seasoning – salt, garlic powder, fresh parsley
– Slice zucchini into ¼ inch slices. Spray a baking pan with cooking spray. Lay the zucchini slices on the pan and sprinkle with salt. Let set 20 minutes then absorb the extra water on top with a paper towel.
– In a small bowl add the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Add Italian seasoning, salt and garlic powder. Toss to combine. – In another small bowl add whipped eggs. Put flour in another small bowl.
– Dip zucchini slices (one at a time) into the flour first covering until fully coated. Then dip it into the egg followed by the bread crumb and cheese mixture. Set on the baking sheet. Repeat for each zucchini slice (flour, egg, bread crumb and cheese mixture).
– Bake the Parmesan breaded zucchini at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Flip and cook the other side for another 10 minutes. Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and serve right away.