Low Fat Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip
Low fat buffalo ranch chicken dip made with 6 simple ingredients! Use a can of white chicken meat and a ranch seasoning packet for convenience. Its an easy and healthier party appetizer that will keep guests asking for the recipe!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time1 min
Total Time6 mins
- 1 15- ounce can of white chicken meat
- 4 ounces of light cream cheese
- 2 Tablespoons of hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 packet of ranch seasoning mix
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh chives chopped
In a microwavable medium bowl add the chicken, cream cheese, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Heat for 45 seconds or until warm. Stir in the ranch seasoning mix and chopped chives. Mix well and serve warm with chips or fresh vegetables.
If you do not have a microwave bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes covered in an oven save bowl until warm.