First it is important to get a really good fresh French Bread Roll. That is hard if you are on a gluten free diet, but Udi’s makes a delicious gluten free french bread banquette which you can order here. The rolls are soft and it provides the perfect texture with the crunch of cucumbers and sprouts. Then spread your roll with crushed avocado and mustard or mayonnaise to prevent moisture from seeping in a making your bread soggy. Then add your vegetables. Here is the order that looks so beautifully displayed and colorful!
Gluten Free French Bread Roll Veggie Sandwich
- 1 -6 inch Udi's Gluten Free French Bread Roll
- 1/2 an Avocado crushed
- 1/4 inch sliced Cucumbers
- Finely Sliced Red Onion
- 1-2 slices of Provolone Cheese
- Tomato slices thickly sliced
- Green Lettuce or Arugula
- Mustard optional
- Mayonnaise optional
- Open roll and spread both sides with crushed avocado. Then spread one side with your mustard or mayonnaise.
- Layer your sandwich with vegetables. Start bottom up - cucumbers, red onion, Provolone cheese, tomatoes, sprouts, green lettuce or arugula.