very, long way.
After my grandmother recently lost her husband of over 60 years, I noticed she still has this positive, happy outlook towards life. Making each day her best day ever.
I had to ask, “What are some healthy life lessons you have learned in life in the past 87 years and what words of wisdom do you have to share?”
1. What you give to this world, it will return back to you.
2. Never go to bed mad or angry at yourself or anyone, you do not know if it could be a last.
3. Life is about relationships. Build meaningful relationships with people, meet lots of different people. Love your neighbors, get to know them. Join clubs and social settings. Just show up.
4. Keep making special memories. Keep moving forward and do things you love, embracing goals. Slow down not now, but only when your body can no longer move.
5. Let the earth give back to you. Buy land and grow your own food (if renting, grow there!).
6. Eat healthy natural foods (since she is Italian) – lots of garlic, olive oil, cooked tomatoes, cream, butter. From scratch, not processed.
|#1. What you give to this world, it will return back to you.|