Easy low carb keto crackers recipe! This is such a simple cracker recipe packed with protein and perfect for keto, paleo, and dairy-free diets! Serve as a snack or appetizer with your favorite dip!
WHY THIS KETO CRACKER RECIPE IS SO GOOD!
Are you wondering what crackers are good for keto? Is there a keto-friendly cracker recipe? Yes, these are and they can be made homemade much cheaper than a store-bought expensive version! These keto crackers easy to make, plus perfect for a low carb, grain-free, gluten-free, Paleo, dairy-free, and keto diet (click here to see if a keto diet is right for you). They are made with a total of 6 healthy ingredients including metabolism boosting flours and uses just a food processor to mix the dough!
LOW CARB INGREDIENTS
These keto crackers are a combination of almond flour and coconut flour seasoned with salt and black pepper, and the addition of eggs and olive oil to help bind the dough. The result after baking are healthy nice and crisp crackers!
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
Using a food processor, add the almond flour, coconut flour, eggs, olive oil, salt and pepper and process until it forms into a dough ball. Place the dough between two pieces of parchment paper and roll it out until it is about 1/8-inch to 1/16-inch very thin square. Using a pizza cutter or a knife cut it into 2-inch squares and transfer to a parchment lined baking sheet and season with extra salt and pepper. Bake for 12-14 minutes until they are crisp and slightly golden in color. Let the crackers cool completely before removing from the pan.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH THESE CRACKERS
Crackers are great to snack on when you want something salty! Serve and nibble on them as is, spread with cream cheese, topped with meat and cheese, avocado, vegan chickpea tuna salad, pecan chicken salad, or artichoke jalapeno spinach dip!
Store keto crackers in a sealed airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 1 week.
RELATED KETO AND PALEO RECIPES
If you make this Keto Crackers recipe from Delightful Mom Food I would love to see your creations and share it! Follow along with me on INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE and TWITTER to be featured and for more recipe inspiration! And don't forget to rate the recipe in the recipe area and leave a comment below!
Keto Crackers Recipe (Paleo)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place almond flour, coconut flour, egg, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a food processor. Blend until it forms into a dough.
- Place the dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper. Roll out dough to 1/8 inch - 1/16 inch thick (super thin) square.
- Cut into 2-inch squares using a pizza cutter or a knife then sprinkle with extra salt and pepper if desired. Transfer the pieces with a spatula to the baking sheet. Re-roll the dough to finish using it up and cutting out crackers.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes. Let cool before serving.