Top 25 gluten-free baking recipes to do with kids at home! No matter what the weather is outside, if kids have off school, at home sick, or y'all are homeschooling, these recipes are fun to create to relish and make the time well spent!
Make this list your fabulous go-to- gluten-free baking recipes to do with kids when home. So please pin it to save and share!
When children are off from school, it can be a challenge to figure out how to spend time efficiently (and keep your sanity) during the hours inside together. What works for us is having a consistent schedule. Our weekdays home looks like this:
As soon as the kids wake up we eat breakfast, followed by educational time, crafts, family work out, eat lunch and in the afternoon we bake something delicious like cookies and (healthier) brownies, muffins, and cakes followed by educational time that can be screen time! Everyday it is different for activities within their topics but always within the same hour or two, otherwise we have more meltdowns without a structured schedule.
This past year my husband and I have had a heavy heart about homeschooling. It is a big life-change we continue to pray about. Our main concern is wondering if we can make it happen well (to the benefit of the kids) with balancing our patience levels (with kids at home!) and our work lifestyle. I love this blog and each of my readers so much and want to continue building this website as long possible. It is a creative outlet that allows me to be a better mom. I think I need a t-shirt, “When Mama Is Creative, Everyone Is Happy.”
These next few weeks with kids at home is going to be just the right test (and hopefully answer) to wondering if homeschooling is right for us.
With that, we have been baking A LOT and I thought I would share with you these fun ideas to make with kids when they are home from school.
Of course, for kids it is more about getting their tiny little fingers squishing down dough, making a mess, and getting to eat the chocolate chips and marshmallows! And that is the sweetness that life needs.
So anytime you are need of sweet moments, start baking these recipes with the kids! They are made with gluten-free flours and most of them with natural unprocessed sugars.
25 Baking Recipes To Do With Kids At Home
Cookies and Brownies
- Vegan and Gluten-Free Cut-Out Sugar Cookies – these are my go-to recipe with the kids. They love mixing and squishing the dough and can even eat the edible cookie dough batter!
- Chocolate Rocky Road Cookies
- Gluten-Free Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Cookies – this one has had amazing reviews both on the blog, social media and it is in my Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Baking Cookbook!
- Gluten-Free Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies (Vegan)
- Vegan Gingerbread Man Cookies
- Paleo Brownies
- Black or Pinto Bean Brownies
- Healthy Chocolate Chip Bread Loaf (Dairy-Free Gluten-Free!)
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Banana Bread
- Butternut Squash Flax Bread
- Eggless Banana Bread
- Gluten-Free Banana Bread
Muffins are a favorite baking recipe to do with kids that we always enjoy for breakfast and snacks. These gluten-free muffin recipes are wholesome and some packed with veggies and fruit. Use my Silicon Muffin Pan found on Amazon for even baking results and to make them without muffin liners.
- Healthy Carrot Muffins with Avocado, Banana and Oat
- Blueberry Lemon Yogurt Muffins
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Oat Muffins
- Gluten-Free Cornbread Muffins
- Chai Muffins
- Banana Zucchini Muffins
- Pumpkin Zucchini Muffins
Cakes and Cupcakes
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Icing (Dairy-Free Gluten-Free)
- Lemon Yogurt Cake
- Gluten-Free Strawberry Shortcakes
- Orange Juice Cake
- Easy Breakfast Carrot Cake
If you make anything, please tag me on social media at #delightfulmomfood and @delightfulmomfood so I can see and share your beautiful creations!