Peaches stuffed with freshly whipped cream and topped with sweet honey. A healthy snack or dessert recipe.
Stuffed peaches filled with fresh cream
It is peach season! Have you tried the fresh peaches lately? We just visited our local organic farm and the ample amount of delicious ripe peaches caught my eye. When they are in season they are so sweet and delicious.
No need for any other sugar coating my palette! The peaches I brought home from our local farmers market were almost too sweet. I know, how could that happen?? But homemade organic whipped cream is just the right touch to compensate any sweet abundance. It takes sweetness to a whole new epic level!
Stuffed peaches are a perfectly delicate and simple treat! Top with honey or oats for breakfast or enjoy plain with a mint garnish. This would be a great healthy dessert for a party!
Stuffed Peaches And Cream
- Icing piping tool
- 6 peaches
- 1 Pint whipping cream make sure it is whipping
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- mint honey or granola for garnish
- Using a mixing bowl, combine vanilla and organic whipping cream and mix on medium-high for about 5 minutes or until it becomes thick and whipped.
- While the cream is whipping, slice off the tops of your peaches.
- Slice off a penny size amount of the bottom of your peach to allow it to stand upright.
- At the top of each peach using a knife, slice in a circular motion to scoop out the seed.
- Put whipped cream in a piping bag with a thick icing tip.
- Distribute icing into each peach. Garnish with mint, honey or granola.
More peach recipes to enjoy!
Chic California says
These look so simple and delicious! I have a ton of peaches and of course they all ripen at the same time. I think this might be desert tonight:) Pinning! Thanks for linking up to the Be. YOU. tiful link party.
this looks like a delicious snack!